Thursday, October 3, 2013

Could I BE Wearing Anymore Blues?!

Hi there!

It's October 3rd, and you know what that means. . .it's Mean Girls Day! ;)


After I got dressed this morning, I realized I basically copied exactly what I did yesterday--I took a summery tank top, and threw a short-sleeved cardigan over it. Hey, if it ain't broke, don't fix it! The difference between today and yesterday though, is the colors! Today I mixed and matched a few different, but similar, shades of blues. I was so happy with how well the shades of blue in my necklace and cardigan complemented each other. They both just popped against the bright blue top so well!

 Cardigan Goodwill: Kersh (Half Off Day!) // Top Nordstrom Rack (Summer 2011) // Necklace Etsy: JGirlJewels (Winter 2013, $17) // Jeans American Eagle // Flats Target (Winter 2013, $3 Clearance) // Bracelets Charlotte Russe (Fall 2013, $3 "Happy Hour" BOGO 1/2 entire store)

I also really like that I got this cardigan from Goodwill on "Half Off Day". Wheeeee! :)


I tried wearing the bracelet stack to work again, and found that by switching them to the left wrist, they weren't nearly as noisy when I typed at my desk. :)


Now I'm off to go watch SNL's season premiere, hosted by Tina Fey! What better way to celebrate Mean Girls Day?? ;)


Thank you for reading!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment