Thursday, September 19, 2013

Ann Taylor 4 Less

Hi there!

Today I wore an Ann Taylor shirt that I found from Goodwill! Woohoo I was pretty happy to find it. :) I just love the detailing at the neckline! [OK, and I love the discounted price! ;)]


I paired it with a pencil skirt and my black peep-toe pumps! I always feel "grown up" when I wear a pencil skirt to work. Is that just me?

Top Goodwill: Ann Taylor (>$10!) // Skirt Forever 21 (Spring 2012) // Belt Came with a separate dress Shoes DSW: Jessica Simpson (Summer 2013) // Bracelet Charlotte Russe (Summer 2013)

I love this bow bracelet I recently bought from Charlotte Russe! It's a black leather cuff bracelet so it looks "tough", but it has a giant bow on it, so it's "sweet" at the same time!


Speaking of sweet. . . .tonight my favorite frozen yogurt shop is having a special--$4 for all the yogurt and toppings you can fill in your cup?! Ummm hello. My husband and I will be getting our booties over there shortly! Froyo, berries, and chocolate are my fave!
 
 I hope you have a "sweet" ending to your night as well! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment