Sunday, September 1, 2013

Tubing

Hi there!

I went tubing down a local river today with some friends! It was my first time at the river and I had a blast, but I was not wearing a cute outfit! My shoes were really the cherry on top of my entire outfit: I wanted to wear water shoes to protect my feet, but Walmart was sold out of Adult Women styles under size 11! I ended up buying Child Boy shoes. . . .that was a first! They did the job though, and my little feet were completely protected. I will not be publicly sharing what they look like though. :P

Also big news: I didn't get sunburned! I applied sunscreen 4 or 5 times, and it worked! I'm not red like a lobster! I'm pretty excited about it.

I hope you're having a great holiday weekend! My husband and I are spending our day off tomorrow doing the Autumn equivalent of "Spring Cleaning". Is Fall Cleaning a thing? It is now!

No comments:

Post a Comment