Monday, September 2, 2013

Labor Day

I sure wish every weekend was a 3 day weekend! Having an extra day off from work was the perfect opportunity to get things done around the apartment. My husband and I did some serious cleaning today. We cleaned every single room and ahhhhh I am so happy to have a super clean apartment, for tonight at least. :P I also had a bunch of extra bananas in the kitchen, so I decided to make some chocolate chip banana bread. My husband begged me to make banana bread with flour, sugar, and butter--no Greek yogurt, no chia seeds, no whole wheat flour. I thought "Eh, it's a holiday" and used a new recipe I found off of Pinterest. . .and mmmmm, is it delicious!


Cami Wet Seal // Top Georgiou (Summer 2013) // Black Skinny Jeans Kohl's: SO (Summer 2013, 50% off) // Shoes DSW: Adrienne Vittadini (Winter 2013)

I bought these black skinny jeans last week from Kohl's! They were originally $36, but they were on sale for 50% off, which made them $18. I had a coupon for $10 off of anything in the store, so I ended up only paying $8 for them! The top is from Georgiou. They were having a sale where everything in the store was buy one, get one 50% off. I love the heart print, and there is a giant bow in the back!


I was a little lazy today, and didn't wear any accessories! Once the weather is cooler, I plan to accessorize this outfit with a big, solid-colored scarf. I might even add a black leather jacket, if I can find a cute, affordable one in the next couple of months!

No comments:

Post a Comment