Friday, September 13, 2013

Casual Friday 9/13

Hi there!

Happy Friday! :) As I mentioned at the beginning of the week, I was able to wear jeans to work all week long. So today, "Casual Friday", didn't have quite the same jazz to it while I was getting dressed this morning! I was thinking "Hmmmm what's more casual than jeans?", and I laid my eyes on this shirt from H&M that has always reminded me of a pajama shirt! It is over-sized and super comfortable. I picked out some skinny jeans to wear with it, and then came the dilemma of choosing shoes. I tried pairing it with wedges, but it didn't seem quite right. Then I thought "What shoes would go with a pajama shirt? Oh wait! Slippers!" These shoes aren't technically slippers, but they basically feel like it! The only accessories I wore were a pair of big (obviously fake) diamond stud earrings from Charlotte Russe. I literally had sparkle from head to toe! ;)

 Shirt H&M (Spring 2013) // Cami Wet Seal // Jeans Kohl's: SO ($8, Summer 2013) // Shoes: The Hub: Toms (Christmas 2010) // Earrings Charlotte Russe (Spring 2013)
 
My sister and I bought each other a pair of these Toms shoes for Christmas a few years ago. haha Great minds think alike! 



I sure was thankful that these skinny jeans have some stretch to them when my husband and I went to dinner tonight! We went to Asian Island, our favorite Chinese food place. They have the best egg rolls, and the crab rangoons just melt in your mouth.....mmmmm!

Yup, I ate this entire plate! :)

I sure am looking forward to this weekend! I don't really have much planned, but sometimes those weekends turn out to be the best!

No comments:

Post a Comment