Thursday, September 12, 2013

Feeling Pink

Hi there!

Today I wore my favorite color. . . .pink!


I bought this top on clearance from Anthropologie last October. I want to say I got it for $12, but it might have been $15. I love browsing around Anthropologie, but as a broke college student, I'd never bought anything from there before (Well, for myself anyway! I'd bought a candle and a beautiful floral robe for my sister. Seriously, Anthropologie has the yummiest smelling candles!). I'd seen this shirt before when I'd looked around the store just for fun, and was so happy to find one left on the clearance rack--in my size! When that happens, you just know you're meant to bring it home. ;) It's been a year and I still haven't figured out how to get the ruffle in the front to lie flat. I've tried ironing it, but it has a mind of its own! Luckily, it behaved for a split second while this photo was taken. :)

Top Anthropologie (Fall 2012, $12-$15 Clearance) // Cami Wet Seal // Earrings Charlotte Russe (Summer 2013, $1.99 Clearance) // Flats DSW: Adrienne Vittadini (Winter 2013) // Jeans American Eagle // Cardigan H&M (Spring 2012) // Purse (in top photo) Francesca's

No comments:

Post a Comment