Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Hump Day

Q: How do you know when it's going to be a Happy Hump Day?
A: When you are on your way to work and drive past a guy taking his camel out for a walk through the neighborhood!

That's what happened to me this morning! I got so excited that I wanted to take a picture, but I decided that probably wasn't a smart thing to do while driving.

Remember last week when I was excited it was finally beginning to feel like Fall? Well, I take it back. Today's high was literally 110 degrees. I'm getting tired of being so hot all the dang time, so I wore a dress that is probably a little too short for the office, but I'm at the point where I'd wear a bathing suit if it was allowed in the dress code!

Dress Goodwill // Heels DSW: Tahari (Winter 2013) // Earrings Francesca's

I bought this dress from Goodwill this summer. I can't find a single tag on it, and I have no idea where it's originally from! I can't even find a hint of where a tag might have been ripped off. The dress is made of a thick material that feels very nice. I love the studs along the neckline of the dress, and the pleats down the front (it may be hard to see in this picture). It's very comfortable, and keeps my legs nice and cool in this insane heat! Any color heels would go with this dress, but I wore my nude pumps today to help give the illusion of longer legs. In the past, I've worn this with bright yellow pumps. The pop of color makes this outfit really fun!
 

I kept the accessories simple as usual, and paired diamond-studded hoops from Francesca's with the studded neckline of the dress. I felt a little fancy! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment