Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Black and White and Mustard Yellow

Hi there!

Black and white is going to be a hot trend for the next few months, so today I experimented with transitioning a summery black-and-white tank to fall with jeans, a cardigan and some boots (my Fall Essentials)!


I love these boots! I bought them from Wet Seal 3 or 4 years ago, and they've held up well. They are also super comfortable.


Tank Nordstrom Rack: h.i.p. (Summer 2011) // Cami Wet Seal // Cardigan Wet Seal (2009?)  // Necklace Etsy: JGirlsJewels (Winter 2013, $17) // Jeans Kohl's: SO (Summer 2013, $8) // Boots Wet Seal (2009?)

I also love this cardigan, which is from Wet Seal too! I've probably had it for as long as I've had the boots. (I used to work at Wet Seal. Woot woot!) I don't know why, but I'm just obsessed with its color, and I'll most likely be wearing it pretty often this fall--whether "mustard yellow" is a trend or not. :)


Can I just tell you about one of my favorite things at the moment? I don't own it, but oh man I wish I did! I've been dreaming/drooling/wishing over this 2 Park Avenue Beau Bag by Kate Spade for the past few weeks! I want it in all of the colors. . .but especially this one!


2 comments:

  1. You're so adorable! I think you should start buying two of everything and send them over here for me to wear! ;) <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fly me out there, and I'll personally hand-deliver them myself! ;)

    ReplyDelete