Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Black & Blue

Hi there!

Not much going on for me today! I'm currently eating popcorn and a spinach smoothie for dinner, and later I'm meeting my sister at the library. Wooooooo crazy Wednesday night! ;)

Do you ever wake up in the morning and realize that you totally forgot to do the laundry you meant to do the night before? That was me today! I was able to piece together an outfit using some basic pieces.

Top, Sweater, and Belt Wet Seal // Skirt Target (Winter 2013) // Necklace Etsy: JGirlsJewels ($17, Winter 2013) // Sandals I can't remember (old)

I realized today that I wear this necklace pretty often! This is the 3rd or 4th time I've worn it in 3 weeks. I just love it! I specifically bought it for our engagement pictures earlier this year, and I am so happy I've gotten so much more use out of it! I especially like how it looks against my black shirt today.


P.S. Yesterday, Charlotte Russe posted something on their Instagram saying blue will "the color of the season"! I'll be looking for it! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment