Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Pink & Aqua

Hi there!

This will be a quick post since I need to leave soon to go to a Bible Study!

I was allowed to wear jeans to the office again today! I really like this Silver Jeans Co. pair that I bought from Macy's last Spring. I've had a hard time finding jeans that fit me well in the past, but I've been happy with these!

Cami Wet Seal // Top Kohl's: SO (Summer 2013, 50% off) // Cardigan Goodwill: Kersh (5.99) // Jeans Macy's: Silver Jeans Co. (Spring 2013) // Shoes Target (Winter 2013, $3 on Clearance) // Necklace Charlotte Russe (Spring 2013, BOGO 50% off)

I like how the pink and aqua look together! I do feel a bit like an Easter egg though. ;) I dressed this outfit up with a sparkly pair of flats and a pearl necklace that has an adorable rhinestone-encrusted bow!


No comments:

Post a Comment