Monday, September 23, 2013

Beginning of a New Week

Hi there!

This is going to be quick because I am tiiiiired.

Today I wore a dress to work that I found from Goodwill! It originally came from H&M.

Dress Goodwill: H&M // Cami Wet Seal // Necklace Charlotte Russe (Spring 2013) // Cardigan H&M (Spring 2012) // Shoes DSW: Jessica Simpson (Summer 2013)

I wasn't sure how the green cami would look with the dress, but all of my "neutral" camis were in my laundry hamper. I ended up liking how it brought a little bit of color to the outfit!


I've mentioned before how much I love this simple little cardigan. It's especially great this time of year, when the weather is finally starting to cool down!


Monday nights are now Date Night for Michael and me (it sure is a nice thing to look forward to all day)! It's currently Arizona Restaurant Week, so we ended up going to Maggiano's Little Italy for a special promotion.

My husband + baked ziti + apple crostata = a happy, sleepy girl! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment