Monday, September 9, 2013

Leopards & Mullets

Hi there!

There is a really neat fundraiser going on at my office this week where anyone who donates $5 to the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society gets to wear jeans to work every day! You mean I get to donate to a great cause and dress like it's "Casual Friday" everyday?! I'm there! This week I will be wearing jeans much more often than I would in a typical week.

Today I decided to wear a new leopard print top I recently bought from Georgiou!

Cami Charlotte Russe // Top Georgiou (Summer 2013, BOGO 1/2 off anything in the store) // Cardigan H&M (Spring 2012) // Jeans New York & Co (They are hand-me-downs = free!) //Earrings Francesca's // Heels Wet Seal (2007-ish?!)

It's been a super rainy day, and there has been quite a bit of flooding throughout the city! Since it was pretty gray and gloomy this morning when I was getting dressed, I decided I better bring my own sunshine with me to the office--in the form of bright yellow shoes! These shoes pop in my outfit, and they totally work with the leopard print, which is actually considered to be a "neutral"! I bought these shoes for a high school dance a few years ago. I only break them out occasionally, so they've lasted me quite a while.


The top has a high-low (mullet) hemline. I saw this trend in shirts quite a bit last year, and even more often in dress/skirt hemlines this past spring. I guess I'm a little late to the party, but better late than never!

Business in the front, party in the back!

No comments:

Post a Comment