Friday, September 27, 2013

Fall Fever

Hi there!

Is "Fall Fever" a thing? I mean there's "Spring Fever". What about for autumn? The weather is just as nice. I even drove to work today with the window rolled down. You know it's a pretty day here if people are driving around with their windows rolled down. :) Plus, today I was just antsy. I didn't want to sit in an office all day! I wanted to go on a hike! And bake pumpkin muffins! And visit Zara, which finally opened here yesterday! Luckily for me, it's now the weekend, so hopefully I'll be able to do all of those things in the next couple of days!

Blazer Target (Winter 2012) // Shirt Macy's: 6 Degrees (Spring 2012) // Cami Wet Seal // Necklace Nordstrom (Fall 2012) // Jeans American Eagle // Shoes DSW: Adrienne Vittadini (Winter 2013)

 I love how this pink necklace pops against the baby blue shirt! Can you tell I tried to match my lipstick to my necklace? ;)


I was just going to wear the blue shirt, but I've been freezing cold at work all week, so I thought I better layer up!


Michael and I went to one of our favorite restaurants, Asian Island, after work. I tried a spicy mango sushi roll for the first time. . .it's one of my new favorite things!! After dinner, we stopped by Target to pick up a couple of things. I asked Michael if we could look at their Halloween decorations because I love holiday decorations. I was completely shocked when I realized they already have Christmas decorations in stock too!! One of my favorite finds was this Christmas pig! I wish we lived in a house with a lawn so we had somewhere we could set this guy up!

It's called a "Tinsel Pig". I can't get over how cute it is!

Thank you for reading!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment