Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Back to Work

Hi everyone!

Back to the daily work grind today! I didn't get too dressed up for work this morning, but I wore one of my favorite shirts of the moment! I love the color of this blouse It's the color my bridesmaids wore in my wedding 3 months ago (I can't believe it's been that long already)!! I don't remember exactly how much I paid for it, but it's from Goodwill so I know it was less than 10 bucks.

Cami Wet Seal // Blouse Goodwill: Heart Soul (>$10) // Pants H&M (Spring 2012) // Shoes Target (Winter 2013, $3) // Necklace Gift

I went to a Bible study after work that has left my heart feeling so full and happy tonight! :) The group has been meeting together for a couple of weeks, but tonight was my first night attending and I wasn't sure how casual I should look for it! I decided to simply swap out my gray slacks for some American Eagle jeans. I still wore the same pair of shoes: sparkly silver flats my sister bought me on clearance from Target for $3! I had a conversation with a sweet girl I met tonight about how flats seem to be so expensive now--$20 or more--and I totally agree. Shoes on sale for $3 is what I'm talkin' about! ;)

(Hi picture that belongs on Myspace :P)

By swapping out my pants, I was able to change this outfit from business-casual to hang-out-with-friends-casual in a total of 2 seconds flat! Planning out two entirely separate outfits in a day? Ain't nobody got time for that!


No comments:

Post a Comment