Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Black and White and Striped All Over

Hi there!

I've said it before, and I'll say it again: black and white is a major fall trend this year! One of my favorite ways to wear black and white together is a striped shirt like this. I found this shirt at Nordstrom Rack a couple of years ago. I love the sales and discounted items you can find there! By itself, the shirt looks pretty casual, but I dressed it up for work by adding a statement necklace and a sweater.

Top Nordstrom Rack: Love By Design (Summer 2011) // Cami & Sweater Wet Seal // Necklace Etsy: JGirlsJewels ($17, Winter 2013) // Pants H&M (Spring 2012) // Shoes DSW: Adrienne Vittadini (Winter 2013)

OK, clearly it's time to go shopping for a new necklace or two! Now that I'm taking pictures of my outfit every day, I've realized I wear it even more often than I thought! Maybe I just need to buy the exact same necklace, but in every color available! ;)

After work, I went to my weekly Small Group. I quickly changed into a pair of jeans and boots to look more casual for the rest of the night!


Top Nordstrom Rack: Love By Design (Summer 2011) // Cami and Boots Wet Seal (2009-ish?) // Necklace Etsy: JGirlsJewels ($17, Winter 2013) // Jeans American Eagle

Thank you for reading! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment